Using IR to save time and money
Worldwide, the relationship between good governance and increased
share value has been proven empirically and anecdotally.
The value of improved corporate reputation and development of an equity
brand are intangible.
In addition to the intangible benefits what we do on a day to day basis
to manage your investor relations is tangible, can be measured directly
and can be shown to save you time and money.
We take away all of the barriers to using your website as
a communications tool:-
- Automating shareholder communication to save management time. Questions should be automatically routed through the online investor relations module for good reason. Answers are used to continually update the website keeping it relevant. Direct investor interaction is therefore, by definition, only limited to those serious investors demanding increased interaction with management, saving time, saving money.
- Delivering annual reports electronically instead of by way of hardcopy. Pursuing proactively the approval from your stock exchange to deliver annual reports in iPaper online on our secure online shareholder communications platform will provide medium to long-term benefits. Early adopters of this technology in the USA were way ahead of their peers in terms of understanding how to leverage technology function in corporate communications. Doing away with (or reducing) hardcopy annual reports saves money.
- No need to pay media companies. The ability to send news releases direct to defined stakeholder categories instead of paying for media space saves money. The bigger your online community the greater your outreach and ability to target specific stakeholder groups albeit the media (domestic & international), data portal managers, analysts, buy side institutions, investment banking advisory firms at will saves money but is also a strategic asset.
- Maintain a pulse on capital markets service providers. Save money by identifying and solving problems early by providing a communications channel for investors to express their concerns about your brokers, banks and share registrars to you.
- Integrated communication. Our professional HTML emails cross-promote various sections of your business and indeed your investment case providing links to governance, charting, your products. Each email sent from your communications module is taken as an opportunity to communicate an array of other messages and designed to maximise stakeholder engagement. This is called integrated communication;
- Online data rooms save money. Our online secure data rooms do not cost any extra – they negate the need to send documents to providers of finance / investors and provide meaningful feedback on what prospective investors are looking for in corporate actions. They also save time and money for your potential investors;
- Receive feedback without paying for a consulting firm. Our software can implement any survey online and aggregate responses at any time for up to 8 questions. At no extra cost.
To understand more about how we can help you succeed in today’s online capital markets contact us.